I have a bunch of fabric that I bought thinking I was going to make blankets and stuff, but really, I'm not there yet. So, I bought some diaper burp clothes and decided to dress them up with some snuggly flanel fabric.
What you need:
- Sewing Machine with thread
- Burp Clothes
1. Measure out the fabric with the burp cloth
2. Cut the fabric and fold the edges and iron
3. Sew the edges to the burp cloth
4. Cut the strings and VIOLA!
Then make more and they will make great shower gifts for expecting moms!